Day 1 | DINNER DATE
We meet up at the airport and get transferred to the quaint hotel. In the night we relish on a traditional balinese spread in group dinner date and have a few fun activities to get to know each other.
Day 2 | THROUGH THE GLOSSY RICE FIELDS
After breakfast, we meet our riding partner, the motorbike and get our riding gear. We ride through, rather off road on the glossy rice fields and thereafter through Tabanan, into a beautiful waterfall and finally move on to the black beach to view the sunset.
Day 3 | OFF ROADING IN THE RUBBER FOREST
Lets put the skills that you picked up the other day to good use. We shall guide you through a series of jungle trails in the rubber forest and you can practise your newly learned stunts.
Day 4 | CONQUER THE VOLCANO
We dedicate the entire day in conquering the volcano. We ride to Kintamani, and thereafter Mount Batur.
Then, onwards to Kuta. Enjoy ‘me time’ for the rest of the evening.
Day 5 | ‘ME TIME’ FOR WATERSPORTS OR SPA
You’re free to spend the day as you please. Recommended: head out for a fun day of watersports such as sea walking or if you’d like some R&R, opt for a spa or massage session at the hotel.
NIGHT AT THE CLUB.
Day 6 | ‘ME TIME’ TO EAT, SHOP & EXPLORE
More time for ‘me time’ today! Eat, explore, shop and swim to your heart’s content. In the evening, we recommend going for a ride over the long Bali Mandara toll bridge for an unforgettable sunset.
Day 7 | DEPART
It’s time to head home. You will be driven to the airport to catch your flight back home.
Great bikes and gear:
- Kawasaki KLX 150 for 3 days
- Experienced Bali biking crew will guide and assist the group, leading us on the ride to Mount Batur as well as around West Bali
- Motorcycle guide from India will be accompanying the group
- 2 local guides on every tour for safety who will carry first aid supplies
- Alpine Star Motorcycle safety gear (includes helmet, boots, pants, jersey, gloves)
- 2 – bottled water to take on rides
You will stay in the following accommodation or similar:
- Day 1-3: RESORT ACCOMMODATION Set amidst paddy fields, and a walk away from the beach, it’s the ideal place to experience Bali and its surroundings. Plus, in-house facilities include a full-service spa, and outdoor pool.
- Day 4-7: Grand Ixora Kuta Resort. This 4* upscale hotel is located in the heart of Kuta, with easy access to local attractions, restaurants, shopping hubs and the beach.
- 6 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- Transfers from airports to hotels and vice-versa. Please note that arrival and departure transfers will be as per the suggested flight schedules. In the event that you arrive or depart at a time other than that recommended by Byond, a private transfer can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Transfers from The 1st Resort to the 2nd Resort.
- Airfare (international)
- Meals, drinks and activities other than mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses (tips, porter, phone calls, laundry, early check-in/late check-out)
- Service tax as applicable
- Any cancellation on or after 25th April 2020-100% charges apply
- Any cancellation between 1st – 25th April 2020 -25% charges apply.